JAMPRO MUSIC FACTORY
If you have what it takes to work at one of Northern Nevada’s leading businesses we’d love to hear from you.
Email your resume to email@example.com
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME POSITIONS
Instructors (Guitar, Voice, Piano, Drums, Bass, DJ)
- Teach one-on-one private lessons to students of all ages.
- Engage students’ personal and musical interests by preparing and incorporating relevant lesson material.
- Attend and assist during Student Concerts and other JamPro Music Factory events.
- Communicate students’ progress with parents.
- Utilize and inform students about available resources and programs at JamPro Music Factory.
- Advocate JamPro Music Factory services to prospective customers.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in music, working towards a degree in music, or relevant teaching experience
- Experience teaching all ages and levels
- Ability to inspire and motivate students
- Proficiency using computers and music technology
- Ability to adapt to trends in a quickly changing music industry
- Upbeat, outgoing, and positive attitude.
Compensation & Benefits
Annual salary / hourly rate varies based upon education, experience and qualifications. We offer healthcare coverage including vision and dental.
Applicants must provide references and successfully clear a background check.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with us depends solely on your qualifications.